Le Cochinchine is a modern and tastefully designed river barge. Built in traditional style Le Cochinchine measures around 30 meters long from bow to stern and has two 420 HP engines , one in back up, making Le Cochinchine a very powerful and safe river vessel. Le Cochinchine offers an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless water way of Mekong River. The cruise brings us into contact with people in different corner of the Delta . With Le Cochinchine, you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and sample local culture and food, in a one unpacking, unforgettable vacation where your "floating hotel" get you insight into Mekong Delta and quaint villages. Aboard Le Cochinchine you will enjoy the continuous and ever-changing scenery as you encounter a lively world of legendary waterways and picturesque landscapes, floating markets, lush bonsais garden, rice fields, villages, pagodas and temples, fruit-filled orchards, boat laden bazaar and a host of smiling children
DAY 1: SAIGON - CAIBE - TRAON ( L, D )
- 8:30 am – departure from your hotel to Cai Be by private car or van
- 11:30 -12:00 boarding LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink
- Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway , local pop-rice and sweets production.
- Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
- LeCochinchine continues its cruise to Cochien . Lunch served on board
- Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities. Visit a cottage industry , a local farm and sample seasonal fruits
- Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery .
- Enjoy an aperitif over the sunset.
- Dinner and night on board
DAY 2: TRAON - CANTHO - SAIGON ( B )
- Breakfast on board
- The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Cantho through tributary and canals
- Transfer to Cairang: one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk along the canals and the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, rural and water activities in full swing
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink
- 11 h00 Disembark in Cantho. The cruise concludes
- Back to your hotel in Saigon by private car or van.
- The tour end