Everybody knows Ha Long Bay is one of the world’s cultural heritage sites, but not all of them know why it is claimed as a heritage. Ha Long is famous for its beautiful scenery, great natural creations, fresh air and a wonderful climate for tourists who want to get away from the busy life and to discover the gift of The Creator. Ha Long Bay is located 170 km from Hanoi; far enough for tourists to enjoy the fresh air. The Bay contains nearly 3000 islands and islets and gorgeous beaches which make Ha Long Bay so attractive
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY ( L,D )
- 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10H00: Stopover on the way for refreshments
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities
- 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. A welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village, the village is free from busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) for docking
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar or enjoy night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – LANHA BAY ( B, L, D )
- 7h30: Start the day with an International breakfast
- 08h30: Transfer to another boat for Lan Ha Bay excursion.
- 10h00: Guided kayaking, swimming & snorkeling at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise water.
- 12h00: Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard or enjoy Barbeque on beach if the weather permitted.
- 13h30: Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 14h30: Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon
- Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain (time and weather permitting).
- 16h00: Cruise back to Glory Cruises
- 19h00: Sumptuous seafood set-dinner onboard
- 21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program
- Overnight aboard
DAY 3: HALONG - HANOI ( B )
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising.
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12h00: Drive from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a Ceramics workshop.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi
- End the trip