The Glory Cruises Experience is an immersion in culture, heritage and natural beauty of one of the most enchanting destinations in the world. Follow us on a journey rich in local color, luxurious surroundings, gracious services and discover the art of Glory Cruises. Natural wonders and unique cultural experiences lie every turn during this – your most memorable – Vietnam vacation
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY ( L,D )
- 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10H00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI ( B )
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi
- End of the trip