- 08:00am: from your hotel Saigon, we head off for Can Gio (65km, or 1.5 hours) via Binh Khanh ferry
- Upon arrival at Dan Xay bridge (50km from Saigon) we will embark a private speedboat, and enjoy a magnificent ride (over an hour) with stunning and scenic view of the conservation interlaced with hundreds of distributaries of Nha Be (Saigon) River
- Our speedboat ride includes some short breaks to visit a bats lagoon- with thousands of bats hanging on the mangroves
- Enjoy a soft and short trek around the conservation and climb up the observation deck for a picturesque view of this vast conservation
- Experience some unforgettable moments of crocodiles fishing!
- Hop back on your speedboat and cruise back to the bridge before driving down to a local restaurant near Can Gio beach (10km, muddy beach, not for swimming) for a beautiful seafood lunch
- After lunch, we will visit the monkeys island
- Drive back to Saigon where our services end at your hotel at around 17:00pm
PRIVATE TOUR PRICE LIST
- Private transport with air-conditioned & modern vehicle,
- Private speedboat (canoe) ride as specified
- Lunch as indicated at a local restaurant
- Crocodiles fishing fee and baits
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary including entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide
- 01 bottles of mineral water per person
- Drinks, meals and any other incidental expenses are not mentioned in the above.
- Personal travel insurance
- Proper shoes or sandals are required for this trip as you have to get on and off the speedboat quite a few times
- The speedboat is not covered! You are advised to get yourselves well covered, and bring some sun-cream
- Watch out! There are so many monkeys in the island and some of them are very naughty. They know how to steal your stuff and food
- There will be no shopping on this tour!